Sunday, January 1, 2017

A Look Back...

By now I hope everybody has had a safe Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  I wanted to look back at all 2016 finishes and WIPS, but there are so many. So I figured I would put all of the finishes in the 2016 Finish Tab (look to the top of this post) and then show the WIPs I have for 2017 in this post. That still  a lot to me but if you want to see them here goes.  In no particular order:
Advent Animals-Brooke Books

2015-2016 Mystery SAL-Connie Gee

Crosseyed Cat-Notforgotten Farm

Elphaba-Joy Egan at Keenah's Designs

Frankie the Thinker-Glendon Place

GOT Houses & Banners- Cloud Factory
(Game of Thones)

The Hogwarts Crest-Colleen Carrington

MLK Memorial-Barbara Bangser for Posy Collection

Pretty Little Washington DC-Satsuma Street

Disney Princess Tiana-Misha at The Geeks Grotto

Sea Goddess-Joan Elliott

Seafarer's Globe-Maria Diaz Designs

Three Kimonos- Joan Elliott
You have seen all of these with the exception of Pretty Little Washington DC by Satsuma Street, before and I have been carrying them for a while now, My hope ( I won't say resolution) is that I get all of these finished in the new year. Also I hope to do a lot more FFOs with the ones already stitched. It's not that I don't like them anymore, there are just so many designs out there. Well enough from me for a while, nothing will get stitched if I keep talking and not making those wonderful littel xxs.

12 comments:

Claudette497 said...

You've had a busy year! Good luck with your non-resolution!

Julie said...

Great selection for thus year to start with

Sandy said...

Love your selection, I've got Pretty Little Paris and Pretty Little London and I think Chicago. I love the colors in them and they seem to stitch up quickly. Can't wait to see your progress this year. Oh and I also love your Seafarer's Globe, I've looked at that one a couple of times, but haven't gotten it.

Katie said...

Lots of beautiful pieces. Good luck with your 2017 stitching. Can't wait to see it.

Justine said...

You've got a great variety of pieces there! Good luck with completing them in 2017.

Bekah said...

Best wishes with your stitching goals in 2017.

Keebles said...

Good luck with your goals...you should do great!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

That is a very nice selection! I think you can do it!

Melinda Forbes said...

You had so many great finishes next year - I always love your choice of patterns. It's hard to pick a favorite. But it looks like you had a great year

Heather said...

Great choices good luck in the new year!

Von said...

You've had some really wonderful stitching in 2016, Minnie! May 2017 bring many more happy stitching hours to us all. :)

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

Wow...you sure have been busy...I love all of your WIP's...I love Joan Elliot's Designs.

I hope that you can get all of these finish this year. I am trying to get my 4 finished too this year.

Happy Stitching xx
Linda K