Thursday, January 30, 2014

1st TUSAL fo 2014 and more...

Some would say I've been a little busy, I guess that's a possibility. Mr Jenkins says so too as he presents my TUSAL for January 2014. If you need to know more, go back and click on tusal or click on the button on the right hand side.
So far I've I have 8 finishes for the year, I promised myself that I would work on more smalls. The latest finishes are "Native Dress" and "Cowboy Hat" both from Joan Elliott's leaflet Southwest Stitches.

I also finished beading my January cake from Brooke Books Publications.
Last but not least I completed the 17th part of Papillon Creations "Around the World in 80 Stitches".

I guess Mr. Jenkins was right there was a lot of stitching going on around here this last month. Well with the "Polar Vortex" showing up every week what's a person to do? "STITCH!!!"  
Until next time everybody stay warm and safe. Thank you to all of my lovely followers I love your comments, now to make some more wonderful little xxs.



15 comments:

Minnie said...

I forgot that this is the second TUSAL this month and there won't be one in February due to a weird luna cycle, just more time to fill that jar.

gracie said...

Lovely stitching...

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

No wonder your jar is so colourful. Great finishes.

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

No wonder your jar is so colourful. Great finishes.

Vickie said...

What a beautiful variety. Around the world is looking so gorgeous.

Katie said...

Great pile of orts and great stitching. Glad you are staying warm and getting lots of stitching done. I'm doing the same thing.

Sara said...

You've done a lot of stitching :) I love the small ones you did and lovely colours on around the world :)

Emma/Itzy said...

Great start to the year with these great finishes! And yes you are right, we have no excuse not to have a bursting tusal jar come March :)

AnaCristina said...

Hi Minnie!
http://anacristinap.blogspot.com.br/2014/01/tusal-212-ano-3.html

Jan said...

The Joan Elliott's projects look so colorful. Congrats on your finishes so far for 2014!!

Sharon said...

Beautiful stitching Minnie!

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Such beautiful work! Polar vortex, indeed. I need summer.

Faith... said...

Lovely orts Minnie. so many finishes for the year already - WOW and congrats on all that stitching you got in.

Miss LindaLee said...

Minnie! You have certainly inspired me this visit. Look at all the beautiful stitching you've done in just this last month! Your TUSAL shows it for sure. Way to go sweet lady.

xstitchatoz said...

Lovely progress on your Around the World and I love the Joan Elliott `minis` too, great job! :)