Wednesday, October 23, 2013

As Usual...

I'm late with my Wipocalypse report again but here goes:
I actually stitched part 13 on Around the World in 80 Stitches
This is without the beads, they will be easier to put on at the end.
I have been working on Angels of the World
I'm a little farther along since this picture, I've started on the globe in the center.
I finished the 4th part of the Plum Street sampler I shared before.

One sampler is more detailed than the other with more little motifs(the top one in black) and is stitched on 28ct and the lighter one is stitched on 32 ct linen. I also completed the second part or Thinking Positive sampler from Jardin Prive.
No progress on Trick or Treat, Africa, Three Kimonos, Idelia Mae, or the Rose Sampler. However the anniversary sampler for my son and daughter-in-law has be delivered and according to daughter-in-law is hanging in a place of honor.  
Well until next time thank you to all of my followers who still visit in spite of my tardy post and off I go to make those little xxs.

16 comments:

gracie said...

You have been busy! Everything looks great.

Vickie said...

Great progress Minnie! You have so much going on! So glad the sampler is appreciated too.

Justine said...

Lovely stitching!

MarchAnn said...

Lookin great Minnie, I miss seeing you all. take care

SoCal Debbie said...

This was a great WIPocalypse post! I admire you for keeping up with the two new SALs and stitching both versions of Mary's Sampler too! You've left me in the dust!

Jan Gartlan said...

Such pretty progress

Christine said...

Lovely stitching! The Around the World is gorgeous

Deb said...

Beautiful work!

Sherry said...

I want to do the Plum Street sampler but will probably have to print it out and do it later. Are you doing both versions?

Unknown said...

You've got a lot going on! Looking good!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

You sure are a busy little beaver!

Miss LindaLee said...

You amaze me Minnie with all your beautiful and intricate stitching. Love every piece.

ricketyjo said...

Lovely stitching Minnie! Everything looks great :) Not sure if you saw it on my blog but the magazine arrived with me, thank you so much! :)

Sharon said...

Beautiful stitching, loving both of your Mary's Samplers!

Sharon said...

I love everything you're working on. Beautiful!!! :)

Brigitte said...

Wow, so much lovely stitching on your projects. And some nice progress made on them.