Monday, December 31, 2012

Late & Last Wipocalypse for 2012

My Wipocalypse report for December is that there was no progress made on any of these:
Spring Heart - olgamaxden.blogspot.com
Rose Sampler - EMS SAL
3 Kimonos - Joan Elliott's Oriental Collection
Banu - Seba Designs Facebook
Around the World in 80 Stitches - Papillon Creations
Idelia May Rich - Little by Little
Africa - Joan Elliott 
Biscornu - can't tell or show you, it's a secret for now
26 Angel Wings for Sandy Hook Elementary School  
 However these are all of the WIPs to be carried over to 2013 and you've seen them all before.  What I do have to report is that I had 29 finishes in 2012, but if you count each of the 6 Black & White figure, one of the 3Kimonos and 3of the 26 Angel Wings it would be 38. Of my original 6 Wipocalypse WIPs 5 have been completed.
Here's a list of all my finishes in 2012:

*(6) Black & White Figures                                                 African Women
 2nd Soldier Memorial                                                         Behold, I Bring You Tiding of Great Jpy
*12 Day of Christmas                                                           Black Cat Society
 Byzantine Gem                                                                     Christmas in July
*Counting Calories                                                               CS Diva (QR code)
 Fraidy Cat                                                                            His Name is Jesus
 I Know God                                                                         If the Shoe Fits
 Leo                                                                                       Libra
 Love One Another                                                                Lucky Kitty
 Merry Stitchmas                                                                   All XX's (QR code)
 I Love You (QR code)                                                         Property of Minnie G (QR code)
 Random Threads                                                                  Salem
 Santa 2012                                                                           There's Snow Place
Biscornu - 1                                                                          Praying Angel
*The Champagner
* These are the original WIPs for 2012
I put a picture of each finish  in my new 2012 Finishes tab at the top of the page so you can match them up.

In addition to my WIPs for 2013 here are some of the things I really want to start in 2013:
My Needle and My Floss They Comfort Me - Waxing Moon Designs
Stitching Mends the Soul - Waxing Moon Designs
Thine Is The Trick and The Treat - Prairie Moon
BeTrue - Little House Needleworks
To Market - Joan Elliott
159 Midnight Manor - Waxing Moon Designs 
Shadows - The Cricket Collection
Just One More X - The Cricket Collection

Well I want to thank each and everyone of my followers and those who just visit occasionally and I wish you all a very safe, Happy New Year.  I'll be stitching the New Year in, making some wonderful little xxs. 

14 comments:

rosek1870 said...

I think you did amazing in 2012 and I look forward to seeing your beautiful work in 2013! HAPPY NEW YEAR my friend.
Hugs,
Rose

Karyn said...

Woot woot to you, Minnie, and a high five to your amazing accomplishments! You always inspire me :)
Happy New Year, dear friend
Hugs and kisses
Ma

Sandy said...

congrats on your finishes!! you do such wonderful work. I started - Thine is the Trick and the Treat this weekend for my New Year's start :) - I love that one.

Sandy

sharine said...

Awesome finishes. Best of luck in the New Year:)

Mii Stitch said...

Happy New Year! You've done some beautiful work in 2012 & I can't wait to see your 2013 upcoming stitching!!

Shirlee said...

Congratulations on all your finishes in 2012! I really need to keep a record of mine this coming year : ) I wish you a very Happy New Year my friend!

Katie said...

Congrats on your work in 2012 and Good luck on your work in 2013.

Unknown said...

Happy 2013!! http://yougotmeinstitches.blogspot.com/

Sheila said...

Happy New Year you have an impressive project list. I am trying really and I mean really hard not to add another craft to my crafty que. In the meantime I will live vicariously through you.

Jan Gartlan said...

What an amazing list! Well done.

Mary said...

Wow, that's a lot of finishes for the year!! Congrats! Hope 2013 will be a great stitchy year as well!

Faith... said...

Minnie - congrats on all the stitching you accomplished in 2012! So looking forward to following you in 2013 and watching your new pieces come to life.

Happy New Years!

Sharon said...

You had an amazing 2012! Here's hoping your 2013 will be filled with much love, fun and laughter. (And stitching too, of course!). :)

Sharon said...

You had an amazing 2012! Here's hoping your 2013 will be filled with much love, fun and laughter. (And stitching too, of course!). :)