Sunday, December 2, 2012

I Promised Ornaments...

I give you ornaments:
A little pillow ornament

I used the same fabric on the backs of Santa and Mrs. Claus


My Praying Angel got a different backing fabric.


This one was too big to be an actual ornament so it got the full pillow treatment.  Well now maybe I can get back to my crazy rotation I have a couple of things that haven't been touched in a very long time and they need some attention too.  If you're new here thank you for visiting and maybe becoming a follower and if you've been here before and decided to come back maybe I'm doing something right :-) Thank you too.

I did finish one of the audio books from the library the title is "Midwives" by Chris Bohjalian.  I loved this story and the reader made me believe that I was actually there. 
I also finished reading the other book I spoke about in another post "Blackwork" by Monica Ferris.  I will definitely look for more of her books. I'm off now to make some more wonderful little xxs.

17 comments:

gracie said...

Great looking ornaments

Ineke said...

Beautiful ornaments.

Vickie said...

I knew you would like the Monica Ferris books. =)
You finished those superbly Minnie. Good for you.

sharine said...

They are all gorgeous:)

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Pretty, pretty! I like them all my friend.

rosek1870 said...

Beautiful work Minnie as usual! I am busy trying to get ornies done ASAP LOL.

MarchAnn said...

They all looks great Minnie, you did a wonderful.

Jackie said...

So beautiful Minnie.

Jackie;)

Unknown said...

your ornaments are beautiful...

Mii Stitch said...

They are all stunning!! Well done, Mii xx

Shirlee said...

Your ornaments & pillow are lovely! I especially like the one that says "there's snow place like home." Would you please tell me where to find the pattern?

Emma/Itzy said...

You have been busy! Great finishes :)

Anne said...

Beautiful finishes Minnie! You have been a busy gal :D

DJH said...

Hi. You have been awarded the Liebster Blog Award. You can view it at http://sometimesiamnotnice.blogspot.com/

Faith... said...

I love that pillow ornament! I'm am going to have to keep that in mind.

Sharon said...

Gorgeous ornaments Minnie!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Gorgeous stitching.such awesome finishes.